Course Enrolment and CEF Application
Please follow the simple steps listed below for enrolment, CEF application, account opening and reimbursement.
Fill in Enrollment Form and Pay the Tuition Fee
- Enroll online or fill in the AD-Linkage’s Enrollment Form.
- Payment Method
Email: [email protected]
Name: AD-Linkage Limited
– Please provide proof that shows Payee, Transfer date and Amount clearly.
– Please keep the payment slip and upload to the link provided in application confirmation email or whatsapp to 6396 8706.
- Bank Transfer
Payee: AD-Linkage Limited
Payee’s A/C No.: 012-354-0-001543-1
Receiving Bank / Institution: Bank Of China (Hong Kong) Limited
*Reminder: Please provide proof that shows Payee, Transfer date and Amount clearly.
- Cash Deposit
Student may deposit the cash via ATM or counter to the following account
Bank of China: 012-354-001543-1 (Payee: AD-Linkage Limited)
*Reminder: Please keep the payment slip and upload to the link provided in application confirmation email or whatsapp to 6396 8706.
- By Cheuque
Payable: AD-Linkage Limited
Address: Flat 1201, 12/F, Fortress Tower, 250 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong (Attn: Course Coordinator)
*Reminder: If student wishes to apply Continuous Education Fund (CEF), the cheque has to be under the name of the applicant.
Upon Completion of the course, fill in the CEF application form to reimburse the fee
- Applicant is not required to hand-in any document before the class commenced
- Applicant shall fill in and submit the CEF application form (SFO 302 (2019)) and
- the required documents to OCEF within one year upon the successful completion of the course
- Application form can be can be obtained from OCEF, District Offices or downloaded from this website
- Referring the information below to fill in “Part B”
- Name of Institution/ Course Provider: AD-Linkage Ltd.
- CEF Institution Code: 762
- CEF Course Code: 21K073716
- CEF Course Title: Professional Certificate in Practical Digital Marketing
- Actual Tuition Fees Paid by the Applicant: Please fill in the actual tuition fee paid for this course
- Commencement Date (D/M/Y): Please fill in with the start date of the course
- Applicant shall seek for AD-Linkage Limited chopping on Part B to prove that applicant has successfully completed the course
Preparing required documents and send out the application form (SFO 302)
- Applicant shall fill in and submit the CEF application form (SFO 302 (2019)) together with a copy of the following documents to OCEF within one year upon the successful completion of the course (Details: Guidance Notes for Application)
- Identity Card Copy
- Documentary proof of tuition fees paid,
- Documentary proof of successful completion of the course(s),
- Front page of the applicant’s bank passbook or bank statement showing the applicant’s name, account number and bank name / bank code.
Office of theContinuing Education Fund (OCEF)
Units 07-11, 25/F. CDW Building
388 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong
Notification of Reimbursement Result
- Application results will be issued within six weeks from the date of receipt of the application for existing CEF account holders
- or eight weeks for the first time applicants
- Another two weeks later, applicant will receive the fee