We, AD-Linkage Limited, take the privacy and protection of your personal data seriously.
So, we’ve set out the below information about our processing of your personal data, what rights you have, and how you can get in touch if you want to know more.
When we say “personal data”, we mean information about you, such as your name, date of birth and contact details. We collect personal data from you that is necessary or helpful for us to either provide you with the product or service you’ve requested or to comply with statutory or contractual requirements. Unless otherwise specified by us, it is mandatory for you to provide personal data requested by us, and if you’re unable to provide certain personal data which is necessary for us to provide our products and/or services to you, we will not be able to provide you with those products and/or services.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time by updating our Privacy Notice page on our website. We encourage you to check our Privacy Notice from time to time on our website, as the version of our Privacy Notice which is displayed on our website takes precedence over all previous versions of our Privacy Notice.
Part A – Personal data we process
- Personal and contact details, such as title, full name, contact details and contact details history;
- payment information including but not limited to credit card details and bank account information;
- records of your contact with us such as via the phone number of our customer service centre and, if you get in touch with us online using our online services or via WhatsApp or webchat, details such as your mobile phone location data, IP address and MAC address;
- products and services you hold with us, as well as those you have been interested in and have held and the associated payment methods used;
- analysis of data relating to marketing made to you, including history of communications and whether you open them or click on links;
- insights about you and our customers gained from analysis or profiling of customers;
- third party transactions; such as where a person other than the account holder uses the service, information about that person and the transaction; and
Part B – Where we get your personal data
We’ll collect personal data from the following general sources:
- from you directly, ;
- information generated about you when you use our products and services;
- cookies, advertising ID, location services, IP addresses when you visit our website or mobile app or when you fill up contact us forms within our website or app;
questionnaire and contact details when you attend surveys, investor conferences, roadshows or when you update contact us form on our website;
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into our secure Site;
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our Site and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily; and
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Part C – How we use your personal data and why
We, AD-Linkage Limited, will use the personal data you provide to us, together with other information, for the following purposes and any other purpose directly relating to any of the following purposes:
- The administration of our products and services, including to provide any relevant services as discussed with you prior to any purchase of a product or service, to process, administer and ececute your orders, and to enable us to perform our obligations to you.
- Provision of customer services – like to reply to a question, or tell you that something’s changing.
- Keeping your information on record and carrying out other internal business administration.
- Complying with any regulatory or other legal requirements.
- Conduct research and statistical analysis (including use of new technologies).
Who we share your personal data with and why
We’ll share your personal information with our financial business partners and third party service providers (including without limitation other insurers, lawyers, bankers, accountants, financial institutions, trustees and other third party service providers who provide administrative, logistics or other services to us to enable us to operate our business), professional advisors, researchers, credit reference agencies, debt collection agencies, financial/health institutions and partnerships, for any of the purposes set out in this Part C.
If appropriate, we may also pass on your personal data to financial crime prevention agencies, any legal, regulatory, law enforcement or government bodies and the courts.
We may process your personal data in a country other than the one in which you reside. To the extent we transfer your personal data overseas, we will use appropriate safeguards where required by applicable law and comply with the laws of the country to which your personal data is transferred. Details of the safeguards we use (where required by applicable law) are available on request.
We keep your personal data for a set amount of time
Your personal data will be stored either for as long as you are our customer and for a period of seven years after the end of the customer relationship, or longer if required by law. There may be specific circumstances where it is necessary for us to retain your personal data for longer (such as when a dispute arises).
Part D – We may use and share your personal data to make automated decisions or profile you
We, AD-Linkage Limited, use technologies that are considered automated decision making or profiling. We will not make any automated decisions about you that would significantly affect you unless we have obtained your consent (when required by applicable law or regulation), or we are required by applicable law to use such technology.
Part E – Use of your sensitive personal data
For certain products or services, we’ll need to process your sensitive personal data, such as addresses and banking information. To the extent that we need your explicit consent under applicable law to process this kind of personal data in the manner described in Parts C, D, and E, we will provide details of this at the point of collection and seek your consent.
Part F – You’re in control
When it comes to how we use your personal data, you have the right to:
- request a copy of your personal data (we have the right to charge a reasonable fee to complete this request);
- request that we correct anything that’s wrong, or complete any incomplete personal data;
- complain to a data protection authority or another independent regulator about how we’re using it.
- If you currently reside in an EU jurisdiction, additional rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) may apply. As such, you may:
- ask us to delete your personal data if it is no longer needed for the purposes set out in Part A or if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- object to us using your personal data for direct marketing (including related profiling) or other processing based on legitimate interests;
- request that we provide a copy of your personal data in a structured and commonly used format in certain circumstances i; and
limit how we use your personal data or withdraw your consents (including automated decision making) you have given for the processing of your personal data.
If you want to exercise your rights, or would like an explanation about these rights, we’ve explained how you can get in touch in the Contact Us section.
If you do need to speak to us, we may monitor or record calls or any other communication we have with you. This might be for training, for security, or to help us check for quality.
Part G – Acting on someone else’s behalf?
When you give us personal data about another person (or persons), you should have been appointed and authorised by such person to act on their behalf. This includes providing consent to:
- our processing of their personal data and sensitive personal data (as we’ve explained in Parts A – G above); and
- you are getting any information protection notices on their behalf.
If for any reason you are concerned as to whether you are permitted to provide us with the other person’s information, please contact us at the email address below before sending us anything.
Part H – Direct marketing
With your consent, we intend to use your name and contact details for promotional and marketing purpose including sending marketing communications and conducting direct marketing to you by electronic and non-electronic means including by post,. Our legal basis for this processing is based on your consent.
And if you change your mind, and / or you would like to opt-out of receiving direct marketing, it’s easy to let us know. Just use one of the options in the Contact us section below.
If want to exercise your rights in Part G or if you require any other information about any other part of this notice, you can contact us in several different ways.
Write to our Data Protection Officer at the following address: