IN PRACTICAL DIGITAL MARKETING
Knowledge is power in today’s marketing efforts. It is crucial that enterprises can have the latest solutions to track, analyze and personalize one’s marketing strategies. After taking this well-planned, comprehensive course, participants can surely equip themselves with a thorough understanding of diversified digital marketing solutions, ranging from website management, display advertising, search engine marketing, mobile marketing to social media marketing solutions. With the right tools in place, participants can undoubtedly transform into professional marketers who help their companies to move ahead of the fierce competition with minimal effort.
AD-Linkage is the first digital marketing agency that offers “Professional Certificate in Practical Digital Marketing”, which is an essential step for marketers to learn about the latest online marketing trends, knowledge and strategies. After the reimbursement from the CEF scheme, students only need to pay HKD 1,900 to take the course.
– AD-Linkage is a leading digital marketing agency and the first-ever CEF-recognized institution and course provider of “Professional Certificate in Practical Digital Marketing” in the digital media industry.
– Knowledge is power in today’s marketing efforts. It is crucial that enterprises can have the latest solutions to track, analyze and personalize one’s marketing strategies. As there is no systematic or scientific study or qualifications of digital marketing in the academic field, we have decided to take the initiative to educate and train the potential marketers.
1. Quality Guaranteed
– As the HKSAR Government’s Education Bureau and CEF staff would monitor our course regularly to decide whether we are allowed to continue to organize courses, it is assured that our teaching quality and course content is approved and recognized by the government. Hence, it is undeniable that our course is of high quality.
2. All-round Course Content
– After taking this well-planned, comprehensive course, participants can surely equip themselves with a thorough understanding of diversified digital marketing solutions, ranging from website management, display advertising, search engine marketing, mobile marketing to social media marketing solutions. With the right tools in place, participants can undoubtedly transform into professional marketers who help their companies to move ahead of the fierce competition with minimal effort.
– This course is conducted in an interactive manner, and provides opportunities for students to apply their knowledge into real-life case such as asking them to design digital marketing plans. As a result, students can fully understand the concepts and apply them to polish their own enterprises’ images.
Class 1 – Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Overview
- Overview of e-commerce and digital marketing in Hong Kong
- Online advertising terminologies and key performance metrics
- Brief walkthrough of digital marketing formats and e-commerce classifications
Class 2 – Website Development and E-commerce
- Website development and content management
- Website best practices, business model and revenue model
- Content management, security and online payment
Class 3 – Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Web Analytics
- Introduction to SEO and SEM
- Why SEO?
- 10 ways for SEO optimization
- Google Analytics (GA) basics and website performance monitoring
Class 4 – Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- SEM features, benefits, ad guidelines, pricing and ad ranking
- Google AdWords campaign set up, ad writing, keyword selection and budget
- CPC bidding and quality score
- SEM campaign operation, reporting, monitoring and optimization
Class 5 – SEM and Email Marketing
- Top search engines brands – Yahoo, Google and Baidu
- Search engine market share and business model
- Search engine campaign showcases
- Email marketing DOs and DON’Ts
- Design and craft your email
- Write effective subject line and content for eDM
- Key performance metrics
Class 6 – Display Advertising
- Overview of display advertising and ad network
- Display ad formats, ad rates and showcases
- Ad Serving and key performance metrics
Class 7 – Mobile Marketing
- Overview of mobile marketing and ad network
- Mobile ad formats, ad rates and showcases
- Mobile responsive website, apps and mobility solutions
Class 8 – Online Shopping, O2O and Online Payment
Online Shopping & O2O
- HK online shopping market overview and insights
- Critical success factors
- Top 10 ways for optimization and conversion
- Online shopping and O2O showcases
- Major online payment methods in Hong Kong
- Online payment application and usage
- Successful showcases
Class 9 – Social Media, Whatsapp, Facebook and Youtube Marketing
- Overview of social media marketing in Hong Kong
- Whatsapp marketing basics, benefits and showcases
- Facebook marketing basics, Fan Page creation, advertising & promotion
- Youtube marketing basics, brand channel, analytics and showcases
Class 10 – Digital Marketing Plan, Trends and Career Prospects
- Digital marketing integration and market trends
- Digital marketing news updates and campaign showcases
- Digital marketing plan and career prospects
3. Well worth
– Since students have to pay a high price for similar courses in the market, we set our tuition fee at an affordable, reasonable level so that students can afford to take the course. With the CEF subsidy, students only need to pay HK$1,900 to attend the course. This course provides covers all-round, comprehensive, in-depth practical knowledge of professional digital marketing, which is essential for fostering one’s company to excel.
4. Experienced Lecturer
– Miss Christina Tam is very experienced and professional in digital marketing. She has 15-year extensive working experience in marketing, product management and business development, with strong sense specialties in digital marketing, e-commerce and ICT. She is a all-round marketing professional with acute business sense and have gained the best management practices and market inspirations from the top brands and leading MNCs such as PCCW Media, Yahoo!Asia, JCDecaux Pearl & Dean,Siemens, TVB International, SmarTone, CSL and HKT. She is an ICT, telecom and Internet veteran in innovation as she has worked closely with sales, marketing, product and technical teams for delivering business KPIs and revenue target.
– Christina has degrees in Computer Science and MBA from UCLA and Chinese University of Hong Kong. She has 15-year lecturing, programme design and course development experience, and has been teaching Digital Marketing, E-Commerce and Management Project in leading educational institutions to share her knowledge and working experience.
Our Future Prospects
– As a digital marketing solution agency with over 12 years of solid business foundation, AD-Linkage organizes the legitimate “Professional Certificate in Practical Digital Marketing” course, which is recognized by the HKSAR Government’s Education Bureau and the vocational digital marketing discipline, has experienced and qualified lecturer, and has a well-planned curriculum. After taking this course, students can equip themselves with professional and practical knowledge and skills in digital marketing, and can enjoy a wider variety of choice of jobs as their expertise would be recognized by employers. For students who have newly established their enterprises, and those who want to develop a career in the digital marketing industry, taking this course is a stepping stone to develop their career paths. We hope to continue to be a leading Digital Marketing Agency, as well as an educator training potential marketers.
– Upon completion of the course, if the student attended 70 % of the lectures and passed in the examination, he/she will be given a “PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN PRACTICAL DIGITAL MARKETING”.
– We hope to continue to be a leading Digital Marketing Agency, an educator as well as provider of job opportunities for potential marketers.
Throughout this course, participants can get a thorough understanding for a variety of digital marketing and advertising solutions. From the knowledge point of views, they can learn the features, benefits, strategies, know-how of display advertising, search engine marketing, mobile marketing, social media marketing, website management, e-commerce, online shopping, O2O and group buy with the support of business applications, real life cases and hands-on experiences. From the practical point of views, participants can start utilizing the basics and developing digital marketing strategies and managing campaigns for their organizations.
- To learn the fundamental features, benefits and know-how of managing website, display advertising, search engine marketing, mobile marketing and social media marketing solutions.
- To grasp the digital marketing best practices with the support of business applications and real life cases.
- To equip the participants with the skill sets and hands-on experience for developing and executing online marketing campaigns.
Participants can be University student, entry to middle level executives or even start-up and SME who are new to marketing, with a particular interest on learning how to expand business and engage customers through digital medium.
- Completion of F.5; or,
- Mature candidates of age 18 and above with one year of working experience of any industries; and,
- Basic ability to use the computer for word processing, email and internet surfing,
- English proficiency of Form 3 standard
The programme will be delivered in Cantonese, and the course material will be in English.
16/F King’s Commercial Centre, 25 King’s Road, Tin Hau, Hong Kong
Deadline for Application
This Intake: 7 July 2017
Christina Tam has over 15-year extensive working experience in marketing, product management and business development, with strong specialities in digital marketing, e-commerce and Information & Communications Technology. She is a well round marketing professional with acute business sense and gained the best management practices and market inspirations from the top brands and leading MNCs such as PCCW Media, Yahoo! Asia, JCDecaux Pearl & Dean, Siemens, TVB International, SmarTone, CSL and HKT. She is an ICT, telecom and Internet veteran in innovation as she works closely with sales, marketing, product and technical teams for delivering business KPI and revenue target.
Christina has degrees in Computer Science and MBA from UCLA and Chinese University of Hong Kong. She has over 15-year of lecturing, programme design and course development experience and has been teaching Digital Marketing, Electronic Commerce and Management Report in leading educational institutions for sharing her latest knowledge and management experience.